- 10:10:52: We shoveled last night until 10:30, and again this morning around 7. It wasn't so bad until the wind kicked in...
- 12:23:01: Dude, a friend of mine who grew up in Long Island just said this was a terrible snow storm with swear words and everything. Must be bad.
- 13:17:43: Anyone know where Commander Skywalker is? Did he come through the south entrance? Han was asking for him.
- 14:03:02: My friend is watching the Excel Saga while I work from home. Never seen it before. Also introduced me to "Charlie the Unicorn." Um... wha?
- 14:34:34: So the wind died for a bit, and stopped snowing. We grabbed our shovels and tore at the driveway to get to an unpacked-snow-covered road :(
- 14:35:35: Snow drifts in my yard are easily a meter and a half high.
- 15:09:01: You had me at "Angry Norwegians in scuba gear..." http://tinyurl.com/ygpssqt
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com