- 11:02:28: Blah, much to do today.
- 11:03:35: Remember how I said the Metro will be bad this weekend with all the track work? It just got worse: http://tinyurl.com/y7dhyh7
- 14:12:58: Latest Overview of Flight Cancellations Due to Iceland Volcano's Ash Cloud; 20+ Countries, Millions of Fliers Affected http://bit.ly/aj5ojw
- 16:18:44: A little about why I am not a Derby Announcer... yet. http://punkwalrus.livejournal.com/1069868.html
- 18:07:39: Futuristic time traveler caught in 1940s photo http://tinyurl.com/y249bem
- 18:27:15: How to pronounce Icelandic Eyjafjallajökull: EYE-a-fyat-la-yo-kut[l]. Means "island-mountains glacier." Blame my Viking ancestors.
- 18:33:30: Also, for the record, Björk: byerk. Means "a birch tree." Not BYORK, buh-JORK, Hindee-mindee-bork-bork, or "crazy Icelandic loon."
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com