- 10:47:01: "The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone."
- 11:24:18: @perel42 No, the white zone is for loading of passengers and there is no stopping in a RED zone.
- 12:03:49: @perel42 Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!
- 13:26:39: I find "Ninjy chops" are best served with a side of applesauce: http://youtu.be/GuigcXvcy1A ("an don try this on y' keeds or y' dawgs...")
- 14:32:43: No lie: an AOL recruiter just contacted me for a position remarkably similar to my old AOL job, using the same messed up AOL HR mail format.
- 15:20:17: @Oatmeal The Evils of Chain Mail/Forwards
- 15:34:07: For my art nerd friends out there Magritte's "The Son of Man" explained: http://i.imgur.com/it60y.jpg
- 16:34:34: HUGE knots of preteen tour groups at Metro Center; choking all exiting traffic off upper platform RedLine to Shady Grove side. #wmata
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com