- 06:21:30: RT @Lileks: One thing is certain: whoever wrote the Mac OS dictionary never ate at Krispy Kreme.
- 07:25:53: @StyxNStones it's okay. It makes the witty comments seem more valuable. :)
- 07:41:28: Rats: someone beat me to it. I was going to do this at Katsucon, after I distracted security: http://youtu.be/ASxPwiZOlPE
- 10:41:00: Words I learned today: majuscule, susurrus, and sesquipedalianism. Don't ask; some technical manuals really think no one reads them.
- 12:37:12: A lot of recent Linux feeds (like Twitter) are showing up in Portuguese, Italian, and Spanish. A smart investor might find this interesting.
- 16:57:35: I wonder if #wmata train operators have any training what rapid starts/stops does to a carful passengers when entering a station? Or care?
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com