- 08:13:01: This is a good example of over-explaining simple concepts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_of_pants
- 08:20:09: Passengers who want to take the Metro on Labor Day ...step forward. Oops, not so fast, Montgomery County! http://bit.ly/a8R8mf #wmata
- 08:24:24: This snuggly has "evacuation hazard" written all over it... http://www.pantalaine.com/
- 08:44:51: Garfield comics make so little sense these days, it's better to randomize them http://www.dougshaw.com/garfield.html
- 08:46:11: I got another, "You're in your *40s*??" comment today. This is the opposite of being a teen, when everyone assumed I was in my 20s. :D
- 12:15:40: Ugh, must redo/reprint Punk Walrus Saga. I will work on it after Christine's operation, I swear.
- 12:17:40: @StyxNStones Think of it like the finale of a fireworks show of bad luck. Now you can pull up your blanket, pack the car, and go home. :D
- 13:04:50: Planning for ConTEXT. I feel like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger; a man on the move, and just sick enough to be totally confident.
- 13:28:04: RT @TaraAriano: I'm a day late with this, but as usual, @DaveHolmes knows what's up. http://daveholmes.tumblr.com/post/1010840314
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com