- 11:16:04: Something smells like it's burning at my work. I am told it's lighter fluid due to elevator work, but that doesn't make sense.
- 11:18:29: I have released my steampunk novel to beta readers. God help me. What have I done?
- 13:05:57: @onezumi Caucasian friend of mine did that to some Korean girls who said unkind things about him. He scared them silent with his fluency.
- 13:16:46: The burning smell is apparently "we are turning on the winter oil heaters, the smell will go away in a day or so." Ugh.
- 13:30:36: @onezumi Them: Fat nerds are gross pigs, look at him. Him: [in Korean] I don't think that's fair. You don't know me at all. Them: [...]
- 13:39:17: Seen in README: [this software's GUI structure] is intended for 5-year-old children and less educable beings, such as corporate executives.
- 13:48:38: @Ragnell @sinspired Old news: Until the rapidity/ubiquity of media outlets via the Internet, these people just didn't reach our ears before.
- 17:12:18: RT @e_sophia: Someday I'm going to go to a steampunk convention in a Star Trek uniform and ask everyone where the exit to the holodeck is.
- 19:45:40: Pac Man Ghost behavior algorithms http://bit.ly/f2ifh6
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com