- 13:25:44: Did any old school D&D players actually USE "Tenser's floating disk" for anything?
- 13:32:40: Looking out the window, I see an ambulance at the Discovery building, sirens blazing. Must be showing reruns of "The Colony."
- 13:34:06: Getting serious, there's now a fire truck at the Discovery Building. Bear Grylls must have drank too much urine.
- 13:38:12: @grayhawk "The disc floats approximately 3 feet above the ground..." You have some awfully short undead, sir. Zombie toddlers or something.
- 13:39:57: A cop car is now at the Discovery Building, but the ambulance and fire truck left. Crisis averted: I almost ran out of Discovery show jokes.
- 15:10:19: I have always thought this song was a little creepy, but this commentary is too funny: http://www.lamebook.com/baby-its-cold-outside/
- 17:35:35: #wmata just informed us children should not be allowed to sit or play on escalators. That loud "No DUH" you heard in the tunnels was me.
- 19:39:46: I knew it! http://i.imgur.com/t33ij.jpg
- 20:00:21: I am bucking a trend; as of this tweet, I am not sick with any sort of cold, flu, or bacterial infection. I am a rebel among you.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com