Wow. That was some good coffee. It's expensive (like $8.50 for a half-pound), but I don't drink coffee daily, so half a pound lasts about a year, unless your friend Travis comes over and drinks it from a large Pyrex measuring bowl :-D. My favorite blend is Ohana, dark roast, freshly ground, but they are all good. So, here's my top 5 coffees:
1. Kona Blue Sky Coffee, Ohana dark roast
2. Gevalia, Stockholm dark roast
3. Cafe du Monde, Chicory roast
4. Starbucks, the "coffee while going out" choice
5. Dunkin' Donuts, no really, their coffee isn't half bad!
I prefer milk and raw cane sugar, but powdered light creamer and NutraSweet are good, too! And better for my new way of eating.
This entry was originally posted at http://www.punkwalrus.com/blog/archives/00000355.html