I have bronchitis, but one doctor's visit later, I am on antibiotics, so that's getting better, too. Of course, Katsucon is a few days away, and I am behind. I don't even do that much stuff, and I am behind!
Man... I am beginning to think Katsucon is a curse. Weeks before each con...
- Katsucon 11, I sprained my foot and got bronchitis
- Katsucon 10, last Grandparent hospitalized (later dies) and I get the flu
- Katsucon 9, my sister-in-law Brenda dies, and we get snowed out
- Katsucon 8, I got pneumonia
- Katsucon 7, I got bronchitis and twisted my ankle
So. Either February is my unluckiest month, or I need to change something. Even the "FanTek Flu" didn't get me this bad. I never get this sick before, say, Balticon. Suggestions?