- He lost his job, which he hated, but needed the money, and still does not have one.
- He is running real low on money
- Fell on some concrete stairs and broke his front tooth
- His dog died (Bandit, his faithful and loving Saint Bernard)
- He got hit by a car (hit and run, just bruises)
- His father just had a major heart attack
- He's majorly depressed and alone
I feel pretty frustrated and helpless. I worry about him a lot, and Brad's been there for me during the worst times of my life to offer encouragement and good cheer. Brad means a whole lot to me because when he was doing good, he was so generous and wonderful and everything. He's got such a big heart, and now that heart's a little depressed and desperate as he lives alone in his late grandmothers's old house in Silver Spring. I don't want these bad things to keep happening to him. I know part of what he's going through, since my life seemed just as tragic for a while there, and he was just so supportive, and I want to return the favor. yes, yes, this is probably a test of some sort, but I just can't dismiss him as "oh, he'll get out of it," because he was there for me when I was unemployed, had no money, wanted to kill myself, and was under a dark cloud of doom.
Any ex-Prunes may want to get in touch with him at b r a d @ silver dr a g o n _dot_ com.