I really didn't do squat Sunday. Just a lot of piddling stuff that I'll regret later.
- Got up super-late, like 11am.
- I did about 5 loads of laundry.
- I edited my NaNoWriMo story a little. Added another 2000 words or so, making the word count just shy of 60k. I have fixed a lot of "teh borken" parts, and now I am smoothing out some stuff. I really should start up the Tony Bumper thing again. Part of why I did NaNoWriMo was to push past my writer's block, and now I hope the medicine worked.
- Straightened out my den a little. It's sad when you can make 2 bags of trash, and your room STILL looks the same pile-o-crap.
- Did a lot of computer backup scripts, so I did some programming with rsync, and added them to crontabs to automate backup.
- Cleaned up some of the remaining crap left over from the massive backup failure. I gave up on some videos, but so far, that's the majority of the final damage toll. Some Tony Bumper writing is gone, but oh well... my notes I used to make the chapters that got eaten were spared.
- Burned all my Christmas music to mp3. This involved repairing one CD, and finding out Disk 2 of Volume 2 of the Time-Life collection is missing.
- Downloaded a few mashup torrents, including the famous Dean Gray one and a new Christmas one. Each one had a few good songs, rest were just "meh."