So far, things found red-hot right out of the dryer that could have been a bad thing, but thankfully, Ghod(s) willing, didn’t do anything:
- 2 markers (I guess they dried out)
- 3 Pens (no leaks)
- A Reece’s Peanut Butter cup (was like a gel bubble in an unbroken wrapper)
- A Burt’s Beeswax medicated lip balm (which stayed in the tube)
- A tube of lipstick, label worn off (which also stayed in the tube)
- A powder-blue Bic disposable lighter
I am not sure if I am lucky or unlucky. It’s like being shot at by the Stormtrooper of dryer disasters.