19. Take exit 24 A-B-C on the left toward I-93 N/Concord NH/S Station/I-93 S/Quincy 0.4 mi 1 min
20. Merge onto Atlantic Ave 0.8 mi 3 mins
21. Turn right at Central St 0.1 mi
22. Turn right at Long Wharf 0.1 mi
23. Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi 29 days 0 hours
24. Slight right at E05 0.5 mi 2 mins
25. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto E05/Pont Vauban 0.1 mi
I think they are *extremely* optimistic they think it would only take me 29 days to swim the Atlantic Ocean. I think I'd be eaten by sea life a few days into it, personally, no matter how fast I flapped my chubby little arms. I don't care how much I might hate New York (I don't) or love Dublin (I probably would); I'm taking a plane.
I love Easter Eggs like this, though.
[via Boing Boing]