- Install Perl on your system without asking
- Install an older version of Perl
- Put all the binary executables and libraries in a "special place"
- The "special place" is a read-only, hidden directory, and does not allow unsigned modules (only the modules they made are signed)
- Alter the Windows Registry to reflect this
- Thus making your basic Perl install not work because you get an error the libraries are for an incompatible version.
- All your hand-built reports and tools are written in Perl.
Die in a fire, Symmantec.