- In Japan, some men are so lonely, they are manufacturing artifical laps to sleep on.
- There's a version for girls, too.
- I was saving this link to show how easy it is to socially engineer your way into corporate control, but this is just mean...
- People get injured by exploding gravy, according to a list of "festive hazards" listed by the UK's top safety organization.
- Mean while, back in 1950's sci-fi mags, women are being held captive.
But the real sadness comes from southern Asia, where the death toll is so far over twenty thousand from the tsunamis. Most of the places hit were remote locations, packed with vacationers, small fishing towns, and other places that simply don't have the resources to cope with a tragedy on this scale. The American news has barely touched this except as a peripheral "International Story."