- Small black case w/300 watt power supply
- AMD Sempron 2.0ghz chip
- ASUS AMD Motherboard w/ Video, Network, sound, USB
- 1 GB RAM
- 120gb Western Digital Hard drive
- Samsung DVD/CD burner with Lightscribe (so you could write ON the CD)
TOTAL SYSTEM: ~ $250 (not including tax, shipping, assembly)
Assembly (my fee for friends): $50 or returned favors, includes assembly, test, software install and customization.
- Windows Vista Home = $109 or Linux (any flavor) = $0
- MS Office = $379 or MS Works = $60 or Open Office (MS compatible) = $0
- Monitor: you could use your old one or an Acer 17" LCD = $170
- Keyboard and Mouse: you could use your old ones or = $15
Keep in mind that this is not some OMGWOW gaming system. If you tried to run Call of Duty or even World of Warcraft, people would point and laugh. But I could probably build you a nicer, different, and larger system for about $700 that could handle those specs.