Saturday, I went out with anyarm and Brian to IHOP, then had a very odd experience being thrown out of Costco because they don't allow dogs. That requires some explanation. But you will get none, because I want my readers to irresponsibly speculate what happened in the comments section. Here are the facts:
1. I didn't go into Costco with any of my dogs
2. I went in to buy laundry detergent
3. I was thrown out by a dickless employee
4. I left with a real (as in living, not stuffed or fake) dog I do not own
5. I was an accessory to violating Costco rules to end up in this situation
Keep it clean. Go!