- The body and engine are good
- Cheap (very, willing to work deal with friends)
- AC/4-door/wagon/about 85k miles?
- Hasn't been started in almost 2 years
- Probably needs alternator
- One flat tire
I need to get rid of it. It does not pass inspection currently, and due to financial issues, I wasn't able to get it to pass inspection because of the alternator issue. Car comes as-is, and probably needs towed (although two years ago we got it running, the battery just won't hold a charge for more than a day), cleaned a little (leaves, pollen, dust, etc), and needs a little work to get started again (I am sure).
It was great car, and I'd like it to go to friends over a stranger. Please send e-mail if you are serious about this. You know the drill, punkwalrus at yahoo dot com. Comments screened. I'll have it up for a week here before I go to strangers.